PRESS & PUBLICATIONS
World Interior Design, Tokyo – Browns Café Bar
ID Magazine – Sugar
Guardian – Top 10 Nightclubs, Sugar
Designing with Light book – Browns
The Face – Sugar
Mix Mag – Top 10 UK Clubs, Sugar
Restaurant Magazine – Hamburger Union
Sleeper Magazine – The Aviator Hotel, Sywell
Wallpaper* Magazine – McGovern House
Financial Times – McGovern House
Frame Magazine, Holland – Pizza Express, Plymouth
Interior World magazine, Korea – Pizza Express, Plymouth
R Magazine – The Water Tower
Architects Journal Cover – The Water Tower
Dezeen, Holland – Wickstead Lodge
Grand Designs Magazine – The Water Tower
Architects Journal – Sketch a Façade
Frame – NUD Collection, Clerkenwell Design Week
BBC2 £100K House – Wickstead Lodge featured as exemplary architecture.
Channel 4 – RIBA House of the Year – The Ghost House, Moreton Paddox.
- Winner of CAMRA Pub of the Year Award” for Wadworth Brewery,The Anchor, Oxford.
- Winner of The first CAMRA “Highly Commended New Pub” ever awarded for Browns, Coventry
- Winner of Coventry Design Award ‘Best New Building’ for Browns, Coventry
- Shortlisted for Peugeout Oxo Design Award, Coventry Wall of Light
- Winner of Coventry Light Design Award, Coventry Wall of Light
- Leamington Society Award, 45 Leam Terrace, Leamington Spa
- 2011 – The Water Tower, Shortlisted for Best New Building under £250,000 Award by Architects Journal
- 2011 – Winner of Best Bar in UK Award in Restaurant & Bar Design Awards, Smack Nightclub
- 2012 – Winner for Best Multiple Restaurant in Restaurant & Bar Design Awards
- 2015 – Winner of Rugby Open Art Prize
- 2016 – Shortlisted Derwent International Drawing Prize.
- 2018 – Winner of Coventry Drawing Prize.
- 2001 – Paul Morgan Memorial Fountain, Sywell Aerodrome, Northants, permanent installation.
- 2002 – Coventry Wall of Light, with Graeme Crowley & Paul Hudson, Coventry, Permanent Installation
- 2005 to 2012 – Artwork for Pizza Express Restaurants across the Country
- 2006 – Stillness at the Speed of Light, with Chris Levine, Virgin Atlantic, New Heathrow Airport Club House
- 2007 – Rochford Wall of Light, with Graeme Crowley, Rochford Hospital, Permanent Installation
- 2009 – Wall of Eyes, Kinetica Show, P3 Gallery, London
- 2009 to date – Sculptures for Paul Smith Ltd.
- 2010 – Architect’s Favela, Embrace Arts, Leicester
- 2011 – Wall of Eyes, The Collection, Lincoln, won ‘Peoples Choice’ as Favourite Artwork
- 2011 – Neon Roses, Saville Gardens, The Royal Landscapes, Windsor Great Park
- 2011 – Rose, Rugby Art Gallery
- 2012 – D.O.A, Lewis Gallery, Rugby
- 2013 – Art & Architecture, Embrace Arts, Leicester exhibiting Venice Highrise, Dora Maar, Picture Plane Houses, Blueprint, Fontana Building
- 2013 – In Discussion with Virginie Litzler, The Body in Architecture, Fermynwoods Contemporary Arts
- 2014 – Sale, Roots Gallery, Coventry March , Browns, Coventry , Lewis Gallery, Lanchester Gallery.
- 2014 – Design for an Idol – Exhibited Lewis Gallery, Rugby, Leicester Art Gallery & Museum 2016.
- 2014 – Lamp Post – Design & animation of a kinetic street light which can follow pedestrians as they walk past.
- 2014/2015 – Artist in residence, Coventry College of Art & Design.
- 2015 – Signs – A video work, illustrating an individual response to the everyday signs that surround us. Exhibited at Coventry Art College.
- 2015 – West Point Project : 42 found dinner plates of idealised country scenes modified by sandblasting the housing estate plan onto the combined surfaces.
- Commissioned by Anna Douglas & the Arts Council as part of the emerald anniversary of the first modern estate in Coventry.
- 2015 – Try ! A full size drawing showing a worms eye view of the scoring of a try. Winner of the Rugby Open.
- 2015 – A Can of Worms – A video work testing how far you can take the notion of drawing. Exhibited at the Lewis Gallery, Rugby, Atkins Gallery, Hinckley, Coventry Art College & NN Gallery, Northampton 2016.
- 2016 – Signs Videos- Peterborough Art Gallery
- 2016 – Weight of a line – Drawing, exhibited Leicester Art Gallery & Museum.
- 2016 – Never trust a line – Exhibited Lewis Gallery, Rugby & Atkins Gallery Hinckley.
- 2016 – High Rise – Commissioned by Coventry Artspace & the Arts Council to create a public artwork in Coventry later this year.
- Master of None. Solo Show – 2016 / 17
Rugby Art Gallery
- BOO ! – 2017
Show with Matt Evans & Caitriona Dunnett. Glass Box Gallery, Coventry
Equilibrium – 2017
Drawing, Rugby Art Gallery.
April to October – 2017
Drawing, Rugby Art Gallery.
And he built a giant wall – 2017
Plate. Rugby Art Gallery.
They came in the night with ladders – 2017
Print. Rugby Art Gallery.
Formula for a Disaster. – 2018
Drawing. Winner of Coventry Drawing Prize, exhibited Clasroom Gallery, Coventry & Rugby Art Gallery.
Traffic Jam – 2018
Multi media, Rugby Art Gallery
Sometimes you have to hide something to see it – 2018
Print on venetian blind. Rugby Art Gallery.
Chisel Face, Solo Show – 2019 –
Blue Door Gallery, Coventry.